Since 1922, Kay + Sons has provided a competitive advantage to our clients for our unmatched expertise in solar shading technology. As the leading national marquis project expert, we combine that expertise with our best-in-class organization to partner with our clients to help them take the lead in their marketplace. Kay and Sons sales representatives are highly skilled and are well respected in the construction community. Our company partners with the leading manufacturers in the industry and offers an unrivaled amount of options to our clients. Kay and Sons is well known for providing unmatched solutions to some of the most challenging conditions in our trade. Kay and Sons is a trusted ally among the design, developer, and construction management communities.
We are based in Norristown, PA and currently seeking an experienced Sales Representative to join our organization.
Our sales executives are our primary link with our customers and are critical to our success in the marketplace. Professionals that have at least 4 years of direct construction related sales experience and a solid track record managing a sales territory are preferred. Ability to read construction drawings is a must. As such, duties go well beyond “selling the job” and include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinating with Sales Management to establish and achieve goals through planning and execution of effective sales strategies.
- Exhibiting a complete command of all relevant project aspects, including scope, pricing and strategy.
- Reporting weekly activity (bid, sales calls, project updates) via sales reports in an accurate and timely manner.
- Proper sales pipeline planning is accordance with individual and corporate goals.
- Maintaining an up to date database of information on all contacts and projects in Tour de Force software.
- Maintaining and growing relationships with end-users after completion of projects.
- Developing relationships with key designers, architects, end users, contractors, strategic partners and vendors to gain a competitive edge.
- Developing and utilizing networking contacts to gain early involvement in projects;
- Participating in local industry groups (i.e. IFMA, ASID, AGC, DVGBC).
- Proactively growing our presence in our market.
- Actively contributing to our culture of excellence through on-going efforts to increase your skills and knowledge of our products, technology and strategic sales abilities.
The Sales Executive role is a base salaried position with commission.
A vehicle allowance and technology allowance are also included in the compensation package.
Competitive salary and benefits package including 401k plan and health insurance.
Kay + Sons, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org