“The shading system tracks the sun, positions the shades to maximize the value of the natural light... while maintaining comfortable heat gain and glare levels.
At the same time, I want people to see the views outside.”
—Brian Barrett, Facility Manager – SAP
“Kay + Sons’ experience with the ICON motor system is extensive. Without exaggeration, Kay + Sons has installed thousands of ICON motors and related controls...
All in all, I cannot recommend a MechoShade dealer more highly than Kay + Sons. Barry Kay and his colleagues can be counted on to produce a successful outcome on any project that they are contracted for.”
—Atwill Hudgins, III, Vice President - Mechoshade
With intelligent solar shading systems, products and controls, the technology listed below helps us to create individual, or total building, customized environments for greater productivity.
Additionally, breakthrough cost savings are possible through lowering overall energy consumption while also reducing operating and maintenance costs.
Although we objectively represent many of the major manufacturers in the industry, several of the product types that we incorporate into our solutions are listed for example only:
- AAC SolarTrac: whole building automation
- ICON: low voltage control bus line system
- Hyperion Solar Adaptive Control
- IntelliFlex control system
- Daylight Activated Control, Digital Timers, Remote Control
- Low Voltage Controls
- Wireless Remote Controls
- IQMLC: flexible and intelligent shade control
- Audio/Visual and Systems Integration: Lutron, MechoShade Systems